Thursday, November 22, 2007

Living With Addiction ~ The Series

To those of you new to this series~

Living With Addiction ~ Part I
Living With Addiction ~ Part II
Living With Addiction ~ Part III
Living With Addiction ~ Part IV
Living With Addiction ~ Part V
Living With Addiction ~ Part VI

The events I am writing in the posts leading up to now all happened in and before 2003.

I am happy to let you know that this is not my life now.

I still have much more to tell you and will continue the posts after this Thanksgiving holiday.

I have much to be thankful for and don't want to dwell on the past today. I am sure you understand!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Blessed Thanksgiving
More Free Graphics at pYzam.com

2 comments:

Mike said...

WOW Lysa! I'm following along waiting to hear the rest but at the same time I am so very happy you are in a much better place today!

Lysa Napolitano said...

Mike, Thank you :) I'll start back up soon. I'm surprised we've never crossed paths before considering we could have been neighbors in the 90s. I spent 6 yrs in Walnut Creek.